Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Food for the Stressed!

Stressed? Why don't you try to eat tons! Last friday, me and my officemate decided to eat to Nihonbashi tei located near Little Tokyo somewhere in Makati. Actually this is my second time to eat there. This time, I order Ankake Ramen that cost P260.00. Taste tells that it is worth it!
Ankake Ramen is basically contains seafood.  This ramen has strong flavor of broth. It also has shrimp, octopus tentacles, leaf vegetable (i don't know what it is), mushroom, egg, onion leeks and noodles. Flavor rich, strong taste. This is served on a big bowl!!!! Actually I wasn't able to finish the whole serving T_T

After eating, I almost forgot that I am tired and stressed that day. Maybe I was shocked on what I have eaten that night. It is good to try something different once in a while. Eating instant noodles always is not good for our health. Try something new that is freshly made from true ingredients sometimes ^_^. Its also good for our body since it doesn't have any preservatives

No comments:

Post a Comment