Monday, February 20, 2012

Burp at Zark's Burger


Craving for Burger? Why don't you try Zark's Burger...

     I can't believe there's other burger haven better than Burger Avenue and we just discover this recently. Zark's Burger is located near the De La Salle University - Taft. It takes 30-45 minutes travel from our office but we find it so worth it.

Expect a messy table if you want to feel eating this "the man's way". Well I can say it because it covers about 3/4 of my small hand. This makes me eat too messy. hahaha. Well, compare to Burger Ave's patty theirs is more tasty, more variant and close to heart attack. Their "ordinary" burger has 1/4 pound patty while other has 1/2 pound. Now what can you say??? hahah. The cost of their patty range from 100-500 pesos. Cheap price but quality will speak I swear.





No comments:

Post a Comment